Conference registration fees
- Full registration and Student registration includes access to all plenary lectures, technical sessions, conference materials, the welcome reception, lunches and all coffee breaks.
- If you are currently a student and will graduate in September 2024 or earlier, you may choose Student registration. All student registrants must upload their student ID or other documentation when they register.
- The organizers will request payment of the full registration fee if the abstract submitted originally by a student is presented by a non-student.
- If you are the presenting author on an abstract and it has been accepted, you will need to complete your registration and pay the registration fees no later than August 31, 2024 in order to guarantee inclusion in the final program.
- There is no one-day registration. Your registration fee is for the entire conference.
May 1 - July 31
August 1 - September 21
* Full registration is for non-student participants. Post-doctoral fellows must register as Full registrants.
** Must be a full-time student at an accredited university at the time of the conference to register at the student rate. A current school identification card or a proof of student status must be uploaded during registration and presented at the conference.
- Welcome reception is free for all registered attendees.
- Banquet participation requires purchase of ticket.
- The Accompanying person registration covers the welcome reception and banquet only. This fee does not include access to any of the technical program or catering during these events.
|May 1 - September 15
|Accompanying person (welcome reception & banquet)
Tickets for guided tours and excursions
Attendees and all accompanying persons can purchase tickets to attend one of the planned tours at a special rate. Information about the different excursions will be published online in due time. All excursion tickets must be purchased through the user account before September 15, 2024. After that date tickets cannot be guaranteed.